CHANDLER SMITH/ NO. 26 CHARGE ME / SPEND ME TOYOTA GR SUPRA
CONTENDER BOATS 300 AT HOMESTEAD-MIAMI SPEEDWAY
- Race: Contender Boats 300
- Date: Saturday, October 22
- Time: 4:30PM ET
- Track: Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Distance: 200 laps / 300 miles
- Stage Duration:
- Stage 1: 45 laps, ends Lap 45
- Stage 2: 45 laps, ends Lap 90
- Final Stage: 110 laps, ends Lap 200
- Broadcasting: USA | Motor Racing Network | SiriusXM NASCAR Ch. 90
- Practice (USA)
- Date: Friday, October 21
- Time: 6:05PM ET
- Qualifying (USA)
- Date: Saturday, October 21
- Time: 6:35PM ET
- Format: Single Car | One Lap | One Round
NXS HOMESTEAD STATS
Best Start: N/A
Best Finish: N/A
SAM HUNT RACING
Best Start: 15th (Garrett – 2022)
Best Finish: 14th (Garrett – 2022)
- Chandler Smith will make his third NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS) start on Saturday, October 22 in the Contender Boats 300 at Homestead-Miami Speedway — piloting the No. 26 Charge Me / Spend Me Toyota GR Supra.
- The Contender Boats 300 will mark Smith’s first career overall start at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
- Additionally, Smith will be competing in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series (NCWTS) race on Saturday.
- Smith is currently first in NCWTS season points. He is currently 30 points above cutline as the series heads into the final cutoff race of the season. The NCWTS race at Homestead-Miami will determine who makes the Final Four to compete for the championship in the series finale at Phoenix Raceway.
- In 2021, Smith completed his first full-time season in the NCWTS where he finished eighth in the championship points standings.
- Smith has 59 career starts over four years including three wins, 22 Top-5 and 32 Top-10 finishes.
- Charge Me and Spend Me will be the primary partners of the No. 26 Toyota GR Supra for the Contender Boats 300.
- About Charge Me: Charge Me was founded on the principle that the electric vehicle (EV) revolution will require robust infrastructure support at all levels. To encourage this transition towards a clean energy future, Charge Me is launching a diverse product range of U.S.A manufactured EV charging solutions. Powered by clean fuels such as propane and natural gas, Charge Me has developed multi-use portable charging systems for both EV roadside assistance as well as stationary on-site power generation. Charge Me wants to ensure remote areas, emergency situations and power outages don’t stop EV drivers from hitting the road.
- About Spend Me: Spend Me is an integrated payment processing solution delivering secure and simplified merchant acceptance, while maximizing profits.
- Sam Hunt Racing has four NXS starts at Homestead-Miami Speedway.
“I’m looking forward to going to Homestead for the first time this weekend and getting more experience in the Xfinity Series. Again, I can’t thank Sam Hunt Racing, Toyota, SpendMe, QuickTie, and ChargeMe enough for this opportunity.“
— Chandler Smith, Driver of the No. 26 ChargeMe / SpendMe Toyota GR Supra